FORUM PURPLE RUN 2019
Join us in India’s first ever run for Alzheimer’s awareness
Forum Purple Run is an initiative by FORUM to raise awareness about Alzheimer’s so that people can recognize it and procure the right treatment.
Alzheimer’s is a progressive and irreversible neurological disorder that impairs basic neurological functioning. It is the 5th leading cause of death in people over 55 years of age, and in India, more than 4 million people suffer from some form of dementia.
A run for awareness, sensitivity, and dignity – Forum Purple Run is the only run that brings together the entire family to run for a prime cause.
Forum Purple Run event will be held across 8 Malls in 6 Cities:
- Forum Mall Koramangala, Bangalore
- Forum Neighbourhood Mall, Bangalore
- Forum Shantiniketan, Bengaluru
- Forum Vijaya Mall, Chennai
- Forum Fiza Mall, Mangalore
- Forum Sujana Mall, Hyderabad
- Forum Centre City, Mysore
- Forum Celebrations Mall, Udaipur
This event will witness over 20,000 people running across all the 8 Forum Malls in 6 cities at the same time for one single cause to raise awareness for Alzheimer’s.
Join us in our initiative to create a world without Alzheimer’s.
8 Malls. 6 Cities. 1 Run.
Run to END Alzheimers.
Run to Remember.
- Online registration link: http://go.eventshigh.com/pw03f
- On ground registration: Contact Information desk on ground floor at Mall
Run Categories: 5 Km and 10 Km
|5 Km Registration Fee||10 Km Registration Fee|
|Without Timing Chip||With Timing Chip||With Timing Chip|
|₹ 150||₹ 300||₹ 450|
|S. no.||Prizes||5 km (Male / Female)||10km (Male / Female)|
|1||1st Prize||Rs.15,000 worth Gift Vouchers||Rs.15,000|
|2||2nd Prize||Rs.10,000 worth Gift Vouchers||Rs.10,000|
|3||3rd Prize||Rs.5,000 worth Gift Vouchers||Rs.5,000|
Community Partner: One2all