Top 5 Types of Green Tea for Weight Loss in India
5 Natural Green Tea for Weight Loss in India
Green Tea’s popularity is no longer unknown. Some of the health advantages of drinking green tea include accelerating weight reduction, slowing insulin surges, safeguarding heart health, and treating acne. It is critical to select premium green tea and brew it in order to reap the health advantages as well as have a superior flavour. Unfortunately, the majority of green tea offered in stores is of ordinary or below-average quality. This post will provide you with information about the best green tea in India. The majority of the Green Teas mentioned are widely available in India, either online or in organic stores.
It is high in nutrients with detoxifying and digestive characteristics, making it beneficial to your overall health. A healthy digestive system is constantly in charge of absorbing nutrients from the food you eat. Green Tea, Fennel, Lemon Peel, Cumin, Spearmint, Stevia, Ajwain, and Ginger make up Mountveda’s natural green tea for weight loss in India. These superfoods make your drink very healthful, digestive, and detoxifying.
Mountveda Digestive Green Tea has the following advantages:
- Gut health: Mountvedas digestive green tea is a boon to your digestive system. It enhances stomach digestion, allowing you to absorb all of the nutrients from the meal you’ve consumed.
- Detoxification: This drink contains cleansing characteristics that help to manage blood sugar levels, eliminate toxins, and promote general health.
- Healthy for Skin: This green tea is healthy for your skin since it contains detoxifying characteristics that regulate and purify your blood. It naturally promotes healthy, bright skin.
- Prices: Affordable – INR299/- to INR355/- per 100 grams
- Great Taste
- Instant Effects
- Great Taste
2. Jarved Green Tea
Website – https://jarvedworld.in/
- Organic and delivered directly from the farm to your house
- Available in shops as well as on an e-commerce site
- Excellent green tea leaves from India’s Assam and Darjeeling regions
- The pack includes additional information such as the date of harvesting, the season, accreditation, and batch number
- A variety of tastes are offered
- Vacuum packing preserves the freshness of the leaves and prevents oxidation over time
- Expensive, The price per 100 grams ranges from INR299/- to INR599/-
- 5/5 for flavor and aroma.
- Excellent packaging
3. Tea Box Darjeeling Green Tea
- Green tea leaves are produced by a process known as “Fixing,” in which the leaves are heated soon after plucking to guarantee minimal oxidation
- A single estate picks, processes, and packs all of the leaves
- Green Tea comes in a variety of flavors
- Darjeeling-grown and manufactured
The disadvantage is:
- Slightly Expensive, with prices ranging from INR399/- to INR649/- per 100 grams
- General shops do not carry it.
- Excellent packaging.
4. Assamica Agro Green Tea
- Handmade and organic
- Assam is where this product is grown and processed
- Farm products are delivered to your door
- Cultivate Tea plants using Vriksayurveda Organic Farming principles
- Improve rural people’s livelihoods to boost the local economy
- Certified under the National Organic Production Program (NPOP)
- Expensive. The price per 100 grammes ranges from INR329/- to INR599/-
- Stores do not carry it
- Excellent environmentally friendly packaging
- Aromatic and authentic flavour
- Refreshing and revitalising
5. The Indian Chai
- There are several variations available, the most popular of which being Slimming Green Tea and Turmeric Spice Herbal Green Tea
- Organic retailers carry it
- It does not come straight from the farm, and there are several middlemen engaged before it reaches the shop shelf
- Expensive Prices per 100 grams range from INR350/- to INR450/-
- Weightlessness and authenticity of the flavour.
Points to Consider When Purchasing Green Tea
- The Origin of Green Tea Leaves
Green tea has a six-month average shelf life. Unfortunately, the production date on the packs refers to the day the green tea leaves were packaged rather than the date they were harvested from the plant. It takes between 12 and 24 weeks to get the leaves from the farm to the consumer. The more intermediaries there are, the longer it takes to reach the customer and the more nutrients are lost from the leaves.
It is preferable to buy the best detox green tea in India from a nearby producer since the time it takes for the leaves to travel from the field to your kitchen cabinet will be less. Green tea leaves, which require minimal or no distributors to reach you, are preferable. With the advancement of e-commerce, it is now fairly simple to obtain them straight from farmers. Choose Green Tea leaves that may be delivered directly from the farm.
- The Colour of green tea leaves
Healthy and pure green tea leaves will seem green in colour because they are subjected to less oxidation than black tea. Green tea leaves that are brown or black should not be purchased.
- Consider going organic.
To prevent the hazards connected with harsh pesticides and incorrect growing procedures, use green leaves from organically cultivated Camellia Sinensis plants.
- Avoid using Green Tea Bags
Always use loose green tea leaves instead of tea bags. Teabags have a higher concentration of processed green tea leaves than full loose leaf packets. It also contains leaf rejects such as twigs and fine dust powder, among other things. Furthermore, the flavour of entire green leaves is preferable to tea bags.
- The Polyphenol Concentration
The polyphonic component of green tea leaves, EGCG (EpigalloCatechin – Gallate), is the star nutrient. It is the explanation for the benefits of green tea for weight reduction, beautiful hair and skin, a healthy heart, and so on. Green tea leaves with a high EGCG content are always the best to consume.
- Examine Lead Levels
Examine the lead levels in the green tea leaves pack. Lead in excess is hazardous to our bodies.
Please read the nutritional information on the package for the best detox green tea in India. On the pack, look for the nutrients listed below.
|Antioxidants||Quercetin, Linoleic Acid, Carotenoids, Catechin (EGCG)|
|BioActive Compounds||Amino Acids, Enzymes, Chlorophyll|
|Minerals||Magnesium, Manganese, Calcium, Zinc & Copper|
|Phytochemical||Polyphenols and Flavonoids|
We now understand the criteria for purchasing or selecting the best green tea leaves. As a result, the focus of this post will be on the Best Loose Green Tea Leaves Pack manufactured in India.
Before learning about the best green tea in India, learn about its health advantages, when to take it, how to consume it, and any adverse effects.
Please read the following.